Microsoft Outlook is a web-based mailing services provider for its users. Besides mailing services it also provides services like calendaring and contact tasks online. Outlook is the oldest webmail on the internet started with the name of Hotmail some decades ago. MS Outlook has faced many errors in its working and Outlook Error Code 17193 is one of them which usually occurs whenever the user tries to attach the files more than the limit. It is a database error which can interrupt the crucial work of the user.
Whenever Outlook Error Code 17193 occurs, one error message appears on the user screen ‘File size of email attachment is large and you have to remove some attachment’. From this message, it can be concluded that the problem is with size.
Reasons For the Occurrence of Outlook Error Code 17193
These are some principle explanations for the age of Outlook blunder code 17193 issues. You need to fix them and attempt to stay away from these circumstances to be sheltered later on. This guide will give you a concise review of a few issues identified with the reason for wrong Outlook not working:
Disappointment of the Data Storage: When your hard drive has terrible segments and by shot, your PST information documents are put away on that awful segments. At that point you begin getting this Outlook 2016 blunder code 17193. It will be practically difficult to peruse your PST information from awful areas. It for the most part results in degenerate Outlook PST document.
Equipment Related Issues: At when your equipment neglects to store or relocate information of your Outlook PST document, this may prompt PST record debasement and loss of email messages. Pretty much this will likewise make the issue, for example, standpoint mistake message 17193.
Wrong Power Outage: While you are taking a shot at your neighborhood machine on Outlook email customer and getting to your PST record. Promptly there is the sudden power blackout this can likewise make your PST get undermined and harmed.
Now we will look at the symptoms of Outlook Error Code 17193 which will help us in knowing the reasons also. These are mentioned below:
- Some files like PST are damaged and corrupt.
- User is unable to attach files in its mail.
- Unable to find unsent message and drafts in the mailbox.
- User is unable to reduce the size of total files that are going to be attached in the mailbox.
In order to solve the problem user have to find the reasons that are causing the Outlook Error Code 17193. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
Solution of Outlook Error Code 17193
- There is a chance of corruption of PST files when they are stored in bad sectors of hard drive. User is unable is to read these PST files stored in bad sectors and hence generating the error 17193.
- Sometime hardware of the computer system fails to store and move the Outlook files, which leads to their corruption and hence a vast amount of email messages get lost. Consequently, error 17193 takes place.
- PST files are sometimes also stored on network devices due to these chances of corruption increases while accessing it through the client computer.
- Suppose user is working on the outlook and working by accessing the PST files, in that moment if a sudden power failure occurs, then it can corrupt the PST files and hence generation of the error 17193 will take place.
We know the reasons that are causing Outlook Error Code 17193 in Microsoft Outlook. Now we will take a look at the solutions and troubleshooting ways to fix this problem permanently.
- Delete all the temporary files (cookies & caches) by using Disk cleanup.
- Scan the system and detect the malware infected files and remove them so that they can’t corrupt the PST files.
- There are many third party softwares available online which repair the corrupted and damaged PST files.
- To prevent PST files from getting corrupted due to power failures, try to use UPS in your computer system while working on your email client.
- If files are damaged due to hardware failures, you can go windows restore option so that you can make outlook error free.
These are some basic ways to get rid of this problem in Microsoft Outlook.
If still, you are facing this issue, contact to our outlook tech team Outlook Support