Error Message: Task’server name – Sending and Receiving‘ reported error 0x800ccc0f: ‘The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact the server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
Symptoms of Error Code 0x800ccc0f: In this scenario, a user not able to send or receive email or messages via Microsoft Outlook and he/she gets an error message on the Outlook screen like “Error 0×800ccc0f: Connection to the server was interrupted”.
DESCRIPTION: Unexpected Outlook errors will transform into a nightmare for any user. Simple thanks to troubleshooting MS Outlook causation Receiving error 0x800ccc0f(email error 0x800ccc0f), the affiliation to the server was interrupted in Windows 8, 7 OS.
Why we receive Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f:
When we are trying to send an e-mail message through an SMTP connection, then may sometimes receive an error message after the submission of the e-mail message. And our server might have been unexpectedly terminated the connection.
Possible causes for Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f:
There are a number of causes behind this error message, such as, slow internet connection issues with the exchange server, the process of incoming and outgoing of messages in MS outlook has been blocked by firewall, corrupted outlook profile, incorrect outlook profile settings, technical issue with the server settings or corruption of the OST file.
Troubleshoots for Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f:
There are some ways to fix this issue, such as-
- We should always check our machine’s connectivity issues with the Exchange server. For this, we need to check both the Internet connection as well as the access gateway connection to the Exchange server and Make sure that the configuration and the settings are correct.
- Next is we should disable our anti-virus program, which may also hamper the smooth working of incoming and outgoing emails. We have to disable our anti-virus program and also our Windows Firewall,
- Firstly, we have to open the control panel and then need to go to “network connection” option. Then we right click on the internet connection that we are using.
- And after that, we should select “properties” from the pop-up menu box. And last, we have to switch off the Firewall that is there in “security” tab.
Step to follow Sending reported error 0x8000ccc0f:
Then after this process, we have to make sure that we have cleared all the pathways of our incoming and outgoing of the emails. And have to manually add the incoming POP server name and the outgoing SMTP server name to MS Outlook Error code 0x800ccc0f (sending reported error 0x800ccc0f).
- Firstly, we have to Open Outlook and then select the “E-mail Accounts” tools. After this, we have to Select the “View or change existing e-mail accounts” and then click on the “Next” button.
- And we will see that The E-mail Accounts dialog box opens. Lastly, we have to Click on Add and then Type the correct information or the server name and then select the “Finish” option.
- We also need to check and correct our default Outlook profile’s settings if they are incorrect. And when we are sure that what is wrong, we can delete the current default profile and create a new one.
- Sometimes, emails with un-trusted attachments might be the reason behind this error. In that case, delete them immediately Clear up suspicious emails from Outlook and clean up the overcrowded Outbox.
One of the most recommended solutions would be to convert the OST file to PST format and after that, we have to import the converted PST in Outlook Error code 0x800ccc0f. We repair the MS Outlook OST files by converting it to PST files is Stellar Converter for OST. The tool helps us to extracts all objects that are present within the OST file without changing any of their original formats and converts all of them to PST format accurately and then save it. After that, we can access our data through “Outlook Error code 0x800ccc0f” PST files.